Sunday, May 29, 2011

Broken Angel

Hi folks. I did not write this poem. It's something my friend Daniella had uploaded on Facebook. It troubled me no end, when I read this around 3 AM, the first day of my vacation. And I just HAD TO write a sequel to this. It shall be uploaded shortly. Until then... please read and comment.


 Crooked and torn it falls upon the ground
A stealy and very unsuspected sound
At first i raised my head to check for strangers there
But silence and loneliness was all that i found.

The four lettered word
A dreaded fortune torn
 i felt it all the time
Could it melt your heart of stone???

The silence around me ...Pierced my silent heart
The creaking bench had moss that showed decay within
How could i loose it? Loose it without bargain
How’d u break the chains.. Who'd let u in??

As leather and thread
Made boots to cover your rugged feet
You held your head high
Must say your now elite
Crushing a soul aint bad
But it aint that good I’d say..
But all id ask u now..
Is why'd  u promise you’d stay??

The tie I’d beg u to wear
Is now your sign of pride
I cry each moment cause that tie
Has now purchased u a bride

Cigarettes and alcohol
An integral part of ur life
Today i regret separating u
I’ve helped her become ur wife

Today alone i sit upon this garden bench
I can’t go on no more
This life is but a wrench

All that’s happened now...
Every little bit of my life
Has made me realise..
Yes I’ve made mistakes
You’ve given me only strife

A tear roles down my cheek..
I feel alone ...fore lone...
Damn it ...uve left me
Totally torn….

Broken thats what i am
A broken angel for u...
Useless and totally ruined..
But this is the truth..

This angel is broken and wounded..
Hurt and nearly dead ...
A broken angel was in love with u.. Would u care to say a goodbye?
Cause she has now reached her death bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment